Sitting at the ball field thinking of you. Will try to type our family news soon. Sorry it's been a while. Wrens left the nest today. Miss you when I watch them. Hope to talk to you soon. Love you!
5/22/12 Text from Brett to Becca:
Crossed into PA today and left the comfort of the south. I was also thinking that I really do miss you. The past two days have been solid rain. I want to dry out. Dry is a feeling that I take for granted when I am at home.
5/21/12 E-mail from Becca to Brett:
Brett, I was just looking through the book and noticed this description of Pine Grove General Store (1095.6 mi., “home of the half gallon challenge”):
“open 7 days Labor day to Memorial Day….”
First of all, I think it is supposed to say “…Memorial Day to Labor Day….” My concern is this: are you going to get there before Memorial Day [next Monday, 5/29/12]? And will they be open?
5/22/12 Email from Brett to Becca:
I have heard that they are open. If not I will do my challenge at Don's house. I should be there this weekend. If you could, get a list of dentists around Carlisle PA that take our insurance. My tooth is beginning to hurt again. But not worse than my feet right now. Two days of rain and walking with soaked shoes makes all the feet soft and wore three or four blisters today. But I am a few days from hopefully getting everything clean and dry.
No comments:
Post a Comment