Sunday, June 3, 2012
(Tue. 5/29/12) Duncannon, PA - E-mail From Brett
I am past Duncannon in another shelter as a big thunderstorm is in for the evening. I have poison ivy on my arm. The weather is the hottest that it has been so far for the last few days. It is hot even for the Florida boy. Water has been scarce. I am carrying a lot of extra weight, because I do not want to run out. I miss you, it seems like more each day. It feels like it has been so long since I have seen you--much longer than it has felt for you, because time goes by slower on the trail. I know your birthday is coming up. I never know if I will have service the next day, so happy birthday if I do not have service. I do not know what town I will be in next, but I will figure it out in a day or two and let you know my plan.
Labels:
aches-and-pains,
email,
heat,
inclement weather,
PA,
trail update,
water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment